I recently asked the #TravelTribe on Twitter for help in planning my Copenhagen trip, and the posts came flooding in! Being such a popular and trendy destination there is no shortage in stories about other people’s adventures.
If you are looking to plan a trip to Copenhagen or just want some holiday inspiration have a check of these posts:
- Jenny from Uncharted Traveling shared How to spend a day in Copenhagen
- Bethan from Wanderlust Bee shared Copenhagen In Three Days
- Katie from What’s Katie Doing? shared Copenhagen gin guide – an alternative cph guide
- Suzy from Suzy Stories shared Free things to do in Copenhagen – free travel tips are always appreciated!
- Jaz from The Life of a Social Butterfly shared One perfect day in Copenhagen Itinerary for first-timers
- Riana from Teaspoon of Adventure shared A rainy day in Copenhagen
- The Travels of Mrs B shared 5 of her posts on Copenhagen – the Tivoli Gardens guide is very helpful
- Haydy from Squibb Vicious shared 24 hours in Copenhagen
- Dave Travels shared 8 things to do in Copenhagen
- Rachel Nicole shared all of her Copenhagen posts
- Dani from this Northerner shared her Copenhagen adventure
- Melis Living shared tips for Visiting Copenhagen on a Budget
- Sarah also shared a wallet conscious Copenhagen on a Budget
- Lilly from I Travel for the Stars shared her Copenhagen posts
Do you have any Copenhagen tips?